As you’ve probably heard or seen by now, Brentwood is booming! There’s no surprise as to why considering its close proximity to numerous SkyTrain stations, an abundance of shopping and dining options as well as a just about anything else you could want. The area is also close to BCIT and SFU making it a great location for students.
With the recent boom, numerous developers have begun building in the area. Therefore providing home buyers a nice selection of different homes to choose from. If you’re interested in the Brentwood area, here is a list of some of the top developments taking place right now in Brentwood. These developments are all in varying stages, with some nearing completion, while others have yet to break ground.
- A huge master-planned community consisting of 8-10 buildings up to 55 storeys tall
- Spread over 12 acres of land, this master planned community will contain Western Canada’s tallest condos at 65 storeys tall and provide over 2,000 new homes
- 340 Condos spread over 46 storeys
- 1351 Homes between 4 buildings with 704 left to be sold!
- 40 Storeys tall with 350 homes, each of which has a spacious balcony
- 147 classic, connected and contemporary gallery inspired homes are available in this 23 storey building
- With details still to be released, all we can say is that the amenities look incredible! Residents will have access to a 24 hour concierge, fitness facility, meeting rooms, as well as year round access to a barbecue area and social lounge, dog walk, outdoor theatre, kids play area, garden plots, and dining areas. Lastly, this master planned community will open up onto a 13 acre park or tranquil walks within the new urban centre.
- 390 Homes between two towers with panoramic mountain views, and steps from Burnaby Lake Regional Park, which offers 19km of walking trails, kayaking and more!
If any of these buildings interest you, shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 604-220-5277 and we’ll get you the info you need!